Wednesday, August 22, 2007

only a month behind

i have to start this blog by saying i'm in cinci where the heat index is 105 today.
this is no good.. no good for working in a hot semi... no good at all.

after san fran dayne and joe were kind enough to wait for me and let me catch a
ride home to sac. i was able to have 2 nights in my own bed. 2 nights turned into
3 after my 1st flight to seattle was cancelled.

since i my flight was cancelled i got to go to the z-trip show
at harlows and hang with my good buddy pete mcneal who was
drumming with z.
good times.







i was able to get a bike ride in with my 2 of my favorite locals to my favorite
brunch place. quick trips are better then no trip at all.

speaking of quick trips, i get to sleep in my bed 1 night next week! i'm so excited i can't even see straight.

No comments: