Thursday, August 9, 2007

me not likey the south, southwesty

i pretty much banked on the start of the 2nd leg of the tour was gonna kinda suck.
doing shows outside in the middle of summer in memphis, texas, nm and az is just
kinda mean. it pretty much equals sunburns, nasty bug bites and sweating from the time you
get off the bus till you get back on to go to bed.
woo .
thankfully it was only a week of shows.






memphis was one of those shows where the buses, catering and my merch world were pretty much in arkansas.
we took to using the multi person golf cart at every chance.
i managed to wear bug repellent most of the day and was fine. it wasn't til after my shower and the hike back to the bus that i was attacked my bugs. awesome!


jeffe had a birthday @ mud island.




having our annual juicing hour distracted me from the ickky that was outside.

No comments: