Sunday, May 27, 2007

the move part 1

this guy rocks. he did the job that no one wanted to do..

helping me move my california king up 2 flights of stairs.
your the best ever chad!!

i took a break after moving all the heavy stuff , when i came back this is where i found my keys.

i called the 1st person i thought could actually get "into" my rental truck. my relief came 10 minutes later.
enjoy the recap.


then mckenna stopped by to mock us...


i can't blame him for mocking us, it was kinda funny that i locked my apt/rental keys in the truck. typical!

we have success!

thanks to grant for saving my ass.

1 comment:

observer said...

1) i lost the link to your blog, so i'm glad you posted the bulletin.

2) even though i knew i'd lost the link and hadn't visited the blog in a while, when i saw this i was like, "i've already read this one! how did that happen?" then i realized i'd just seen you and your laptop with pretty pictures. i'm slow.

3) i need to get some handy friends like yours.