Sunday, April 29, 2007

too tired to think straight

photo by dfy
last week saw the end of an era, i packed up my bags and left the gus bus after 6 years.
it hasn't hit me yet, i've been to busy with other projects, looking for apts in sac and trying to get over
this damn cold that i got last week.
nothing worse than being sick and not having time to rest and get better.
i'm hoping next week i'll have some time to post some photos from this last tour.
other than that i'm just pumped to not have to get on a tour bus for another
7 weeks! sacto watch out, i'm feeling social...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

b0cephus

Unknown said...

Whoops! I was watching stanforv vs osu in palo alto this weekend, sorry I missed your call. I'll talk to you soon. Here's to bigger and better things...

observer said...

holy poop! that was 6 years? that's crazy! time flies.

i hope they gave you a nice retirement watch.